Membership Terms & Conditions
Article 1: Purpose
1. Perfume OFFICIAL WORLD FAN CLUB "WORLD P.T.A." (hereinafter referred to as “WORLD P.T.A.”) consists of members residing outside Japan who are supporting Perfume. The purpose of WORLD P.T.A. is to support Perfume.
2. The members of WORLD P.T.A. shall be deemed to have agreed to all of these terms and conditions.
3. These terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as “the Terms”) shall apply to the services of WORLD P.T.A. (hereinafter referred to as “the Services”) offered by AMUSE Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) to the members.
Article 2: Membership
1. As used herein, a “member” shall refer to any individual who agreed to the Terms and filed an application for membership by following the procedures designated by WORLD P.T.A. and whose application has been approved by WORLD P.T.A. The membership application may not be approved at the discretion of WORLD P.T.A.
2. No applicant for membership shall submit any false information on any of the items to be registered.
3. No one may have more than one membership subscription (and registration). (It is prohibited to have multiple membership subscriptions under any single name.)
4. No one who files more than one membership application or who pays more than one membership fee shall receive any refund.
5. A member shall pay a membership fee for a period of one year and a consumption tax imposed thereon in a lump sum.
6. The membership shall expire one year from the month following the month of payment
(Example: Payment made on March 1, 2019 ⇒ Membership valid from April 2019 through March 31, 2020)
7. The members shall be informed of details on WORLD P.T.A. for the following year as soon as they are finalized.
8. In the event of change in any member information registered, the relevant member shall take the predetermined procedures for changing the information. The member shall contact WORLD P.T.A. by following the method specified in the Terms on his or her own.
9. The members shall be entitled to enjoy WORLD P.T.A.'s member benefits. They are unable to receive member benefits without having access to the Internet using a personal computer or a mobile phone handset.
10. Each member shall be responsible for managing his or her membership number, password and suchlike assigned by WORLD P.T.A.
11. WORLD P.T.A. shall provide the members with necessary information by electronic mail, on WORLD P.T.A.'s website operated by the Company and by other methods determined by WORLD P.T.A.
12. The members shall agree that ticket pre-sales for members involve draws to determine those entitled to purchase tickets, that they may not be able to purchase tickets due to limitations on conditions for applications depending on the venue or the event, and that ticket pre-sales for members do not take place for all shows and events.
13. At the venue of a show or event, the Company's personnel or any other party commissioned by the Company may request members to present their identification documents. Those members who fail to grant the request or to carry their identification documents may be denied entry to the venue or be forced to leave the venue. In this case, members shall not be eligible to claim a refund for the ticket or any other compensation.
Article 3: Privacy and Personal Information
2. The Company may disclose personal information to collaborative companies, partner companies and subcontracting companies that have concluded agreements of non-disclosure with the Company for the purpose of fulfilling the purposes explicitly presented to members, such as inquiries on payments to credit card issuers and reception of ticket purchase applications.
Article 4: Forbidden Acts
The members shall not engage in any of the acts specified below.
1. Any act that conflicts with the purpose stipulated in Article 1.
2. Reselling, transferring or loaning to any third party a right to purchase pre-sold tickets, any ticket or goods obtained as part of the member benefits, or any other right based on the membership by auctioning it or by any other means; or any act of pledging it or otherwise using it as a collateral.
3. Selling, purchasing or transferring any membership number, password or any other part of the membership, using any false name, carrying out any fraudulent change of name or letting any third party use any of them.
4. Any commercial or equivalent act in WORLD P.T.A. or any act relating to politics or religion.
5. Duplicating, reproducing or redistributing any copyrighted work of the artist, any newsletter, original goods or suchlike.
6. Any act that infringes property rights, dignity, credibility, privacy, portrait rights, publicity rights or other rights or interests of the artist or any member or of WORLD P.T.A.
7. Putting any computer virus or other malicious program into WORLD P.T.A.'s website.
8. Any act that violates any law or regulation of Japan.
Article 5: Termination of Membership
1. WORLD P.T.A. may cancel the membership of any member who is deemed by WORLD P.T.A. to fall under any of the following.
(1) The information submitted by the member is found false.
(2) It is found that the member was forced to withdraw from WORLD P.T.A. in the past.
(3) The member engages in any of the forbidden acts stipulated in the preceding article or in any other act that violates the Terms.
2. In no event shall any member whose membership is cancelled receive refund for any annual membership fee or other payment that has been made.
Article 6: Revision to Services, etc.
WORLD P.T.A. may revise the member benefits and other services without prior notice.
Article 7: Suspension of Services, etc.
The Company may suspend or interrupt the Services without prior notice on the occasion of system maintenance or any unpredictable situation such as natural disasters and power failure.
Article 8: Amendment to the Terms
WORLD P.T.A. may amend the Terms without prior notice. The members shall be notified of the Terms reflecting the amendment on an ex post facto basis by the method prescribed in paragraph 11 of Article 2.
Article 9: Disclaimers
1. WORLD P.T.A. shall accept no liability for any damage caused to any member in connection with the use of WORLD P.T.A. except where the damage is attributable to the Company.
2. When a member fails to make an application by its deadline, if any, specified in the notice from WORLD P.T.A., his or her right to make an application shall become invalid. This shall also apply to the case where he or she fails to check the notice and consequently fails to meet the deadline.
3. In the event of failure to receive a ticket or other delivered item that specifies the date of performance for reason of absence of the member and resulting failure to use it on the date specified, it shall become void and no refund shall be given.
4. WORLD P.T.A. shall accept no liability for trouble with the use of the Services attributable to any member.
5. The Company shall dissolve WORLD P.T.A. in whole or in part if it judges that it is difficult to continue to operate WORLD P.T.A. in view of the state of activities of the artist and other circumstances.
6. In the event of the preceding paragraph, WORLD P.T.A. shall notify each member and refund him or her part of the membership fee commensurate with the remaining membership period starting from the month after the month of such dissolution.
Article 10: Governing Law and Settlement of Conflicts
1. The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
2. Any matter not provided in the Terms or any question regarding interpretation hereof shall be settled upon consultation in good faith between WORLD P.T.A. and the member.
3. In the event of settling any dispute in court, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive agreed court of jurisdiction in the first instance.
Contact address designated in the Terms:
Perfume OFFICIAL WORLD FANCLUB "WORLD P.T.A."
Cheering House, Shibuya Infoss Tower, 20-1 Sakuragaoka-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-8484 JAPAN
You need to swich on following checkboxes.